BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Almost a year later...


Well, since it has almost been a year since I have even gotten on here I thought I should post an update.  Chris and I are still in the heat of Louisiana.  We have adjusted better than last year and are finally starting to get used to the differences down here.  We have made some great friends and have had some awesome experiences down here.  I no longer work for Regions, I started working for another Schlumberger spouse at the store she just took over called Lil Miss Priss & Co.  I love what I do, it is SO much less stressful than the bank.  Chris is still slaving away with the good ol' Schlumberger.  He has finally been assigned his Grade 11 project, so who knows, we may be getting out of here at some point.  But, we aren't holding our breath!!  But other than that, not much has changed for us!  We celebrated our 3rd anniversary earlier this month, still can't believe it has already been 3 years!  Chris and I are bad about taking pictures but here are a few from the last year...

 Chris and I at the National Hot Rod Association Drag Races


 
The Drag Cars



Chris on Pit Row at Nascar


At a friends wedding in July

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, can I just tell you that you are BEAUTIFUL!? I just love you! And I'm glad that things are trucking along there in Louisiana! I hope things continue to go well for you guys and I miss the heck out of your cute face! :)

    ReplyDelete