BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's a....

Boy!
We weren't shy at all about showing off my boy parts!  Chris is super excited and I didn't care either way!  Baby boy is growing nicely and was a half pound at 18 weeks! 


I am going to try to keep the blog updated better about what is happening with the pregnancy, so hopefully you will see another post soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I wish a was as crafty as you so I could make YOU a blanket like you made for Jacoby. he still LOVES that blanket but has been nice enough to share with Quentin. Hope you're feeling good. Miss you! Enjoy your time with your family...and come to GR if you get a chance ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he likes his blanket! I need to get on the ball and make all the new babies their blankets... you know, like the ones that were born 2 years ago! I so wish I could have made it down to Green River to see you! But, one of these times, it WILL happen! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete