BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Boy

We went in for our 26 week check up a couple of weeks ago and got to see baby boy!  We were lucky enough to get to see him in 4D as well as the normal sonograms.  But, he was being a little stinker (already taking after his father!)  He kept his arm in front of his face almost the whole time and then when he FINALLY did move it, he smooshed his face into the placenta!!  But, we are able to get a couple good profile pictures of him, and of course I think it is the cutest little profile ever!

 Look at those cute little hands!!
 I don't know if I like this picture or not, he kind of looks creepy because he was moving his arms so much!

 Our little man!!
We are getting so excited!  I can't believe on Monday we will be in the 3rd trimester!  Time has definitely flown by!  We can't wait until we can finally meet him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment